If you are collecting recipes for fat bombs, here’s a berry yummy addition to your list — Blueberry Fat Bombs!
You’ve seen me make different fat bombs on here like coconut, peppermint, chocolate and even mocha ice bombs. Read on to find out how to make another new fat bomb that’s easy on the carbs, healthy and a weight-loss marvel.
Blueberry Fat Bombs are another fun way to lose weight
Fat bombs, as the name suggests, are bite-sized treats made with ingredients containing high fat — the healthy kind! If you’ve ever brought this subject up with your carb-loving friends, you might have gotten an earful of “How does that work??”and “Doesn’t eating fat make you fat?â€
Sure, it does sound like it would, but the seemingly magical thing about these fat bombs is that the healthy fats keep your cravings at bay because they curb your appetite and you feel full straight away.
This Blueberry Fat Bomb recipe is a Keeper
If you’re on your low-carb journey to help yourself get your body back into shape, or help with health issues such as chronic high blood sugars (and all the complications that go along with that), this will help you with your low-carb journey.
Since healthy fats help curb your appetite, making you fuller for a longer period of time, you can comfortably wait for your next low-carb meal later on during the day.
It’s good to remember though that you should be cutting back on your carbs before increasing your intake of healthy fats. Otherwise, you will be on the ruinous Standard American Diet (SAD) = high carbs and high fat.
Blueberry Fat Bombs are Proof that Eating Healthy doesn’t need to be a Punishment!
Like some of my other my other fat bomb recipes, these blueberry fat bombs are made with cream cheese. Other fat bombs are made with coconut oil, and so have special health benefits such as antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
So before you reach for a high sugar snack from the vending machine, why not try out this berry delicious fat bomb and take more steps toward your weight and health goals!
- Keep a stash of the blueberry fat bombs in the freezer, for an easy and quick sweet treat, just without the sugar highs and the crash that will inevitably happen later.
- Always buy the full fat cream cheese. the spreadable cream cheese will NOT set. See all the ingredients I use here.
Frozen Keto Blueberry Fat Bombs Recipe
- 250 g cream cheese NOT spreadable
- 75 g blueberries fresh or frozen fresh or frozen
- 3 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice or more to taste
- Place all the ingredients in the blender and pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Place in the fridge or freezer until the mixture is firm enough to roll into balls.
- Roll the mixture into 15 balls and place in the freezer.
- Can be kept in the freezer for up to one month.
Get our FREE guide to finally fix your metabolism!
Losing weight & getting healthy is never easy, but lately you might feel like it’s suddenly become impossible.
Our Flip the Switch guide will help you clearly understand what’s been going on, as well as exactly what you can do to get your metabolism working again so that you can look and feel your best—it’s easier and more simple than you think!