With so much flavor and cheesy goodness, you won’t believe this hot crab dip is low-carb! Serve it at a party or for lunch. It’s a crowd-pleaser!
You might wonder if this dip is actually low-carb. Every bite is so tasty and so filling that it almost feels like you’re cheating. The thing this, every ingredient in this hot crab dip is either low-carb, high-protein, or high-fat. This is everything you need to stay Thin Adapted!
Sometimes, we feel hungry and just want something creamy and cheesy. When those cravings hit ya, make this recipe. It will fill you up and keep you feeling energized and ready to tackle your day.
Creamy Hot Crab Dip Tips
Before you make this dip, set up the other half of the meal—the actual dippers. Slice some bell peppers, cucumbers, or celery sticks. All of those options taste perfect with this cheesy seafood dip.
If you want the crispiness of chips, then make some easy low-carb crackers or pair with pork rinds.
Make this dip ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to three days. This dip doesn’t freeze well. It’s better to make it fresh.
One of the best ways to change this recipe is to make it spicier. Add some diced jalapenos or sprinkle a bit of hot sauce on top.
- 12 oz. cream cheese
- 1 can chopped green chiles
- ¼ cup salsa
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 8 oz. package imitation crab
- 2 cans white crab meat, drained
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
STEP 1. First, add cream cheese, salsa, milk, and green chiles to the mixing bowl. Mix on low until blended, about 30-45 seconds.
STEP 2. Next, add the chopped green onions.
STEP 3. Flake the imitation crab meat into small pieces; add along with real crab meat to the cream cheese mixture.
STEP 4. Then, add the Parmesan cheese to the cream cheese mixture. Mix on low speed until blended, about 20-30 seconds.
STEP 5. Transfer mixture to a small baking dish. Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes until the top is browned and bubbly.
STEP 6: Serve with celery sticks, pork rinds, or our low-carb crackers.
Creamy Hot Crab Dip
- Mixing Bowl
- Small Baking Dish
- 12 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 can Chopped Green Chiles
- 1/4 cup Salsa
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 6 Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces Imitation Crab
- 2 cans White Crab Meat drained
- 1/2 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Add cream cheese, salsa, milk, & green chiles to mixing bowl. Mix on low until blended, about 30-45 seconds.
- Add green onions.
- Flake imitation crab meat into small pieces; add along with real crab meat to cream cheese mixture.
- Add Parmesan cheese to cream cheese mixture. Mix on low speed until blended, about 20-30 seconds.
- Transfer mixture to small baking dish. Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes until top is browned & bubbly.
- Serve with celery sticks, pork rinds, or our low-carb crackers.
PIN FOR LATER
READY TO GET HEALTHY IN 2023?
Join the New Year, New You Challenge NOW and make 2023 your healthiest year yet! The challenge officially starts January 2nd—sign up now to save your spot!