There are few things that beat the simplicity and flavor of a fresh, low-carb caprese salad! Our low-carb recipe is made keto-friendly by using the lowest-carb balsamic you can find, (be sure to check the labels—some balsamic vinegars contain a LOT of sugar), as well as adding in just a little healthy cider vinegar as well.
This quick and easy recipe comes together in minutes, and is the perfect side dish to our Easy Pesto Chicken.
- 2 tbsp. low-carb balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ c. fresh basil leaves
- 12 ounces cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 8oz fresh mozzarella balls, halved
Ready to lose weight and get healthy for life without dieting, drugs or making yourself miserable?
Our free on demand video training will help you understand why it’s been so hard and what do to about it.
STEP 1: In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegars, olive oil, salt & pepper.
STEP 2: Slice basil leaves into thin strips; whisk into oil mixture.
STEP 3: Add tomatoes & mozzarella to bowl; mix until well coated. Chill if desired, or serve immediately.
EASY LOW-CARB CAPRESE SALAD
- 2 tbsp low-carb balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 c fresh basil leaves
- 12 oz cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella balls, halved
- In a medium bowl, whish together vinegars, olive oil, salt & pepper.
- Slice basil leaves into thin strips; whish into oil mixture.
- Add tomatoes & Mozzarella to bowl, mix until well coated. Chill if desired, or serve immediately.
PIN FOR LATER
Get our FREE guide to finally fix your metabolism!
Losing weight & getting healthy is never easy, but lately you might feel like it’s suddenly become impossible.
Our Flip the Switch guide will help you clearly understand what’s been going on, as well as exactly what you can do to get your metabolism working again so that you can look and feel your best—it’s easier and more simple than you think!