There are few things that beat the simplicity and flavor of a fresh, low-carb caprese salad! Our low-carb recipe is made keto-friendly by using the lowest-carb balsamic you can find, (be sure to check the labels—some balsamic vinegars contain a LOT of sugar), as well as adding in just a little healthy cider vinegar as well.
This quick and easy recipe comes together in minutes, and is the perfect side dish to our Easy Pesto Chicken.
- 2 tbsp. low-carb balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ c. fresh basil leaves
- 12 ounces cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 8oz fresh mozzarella balls, halved
STEP 1: In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegars, olive oil, salt & pepper.
STEP 2: Slice basil leaves into thin strips; whisk into oil mixture.
STEP 3: Add tomatoes & mozzarella to bowl; mix until well coated. Chill if desired, or serve immediately.
EASY LOW-CARB CAPRESE SALAD
- 2 tbsp low-carb balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 c fresh basil leaves
- 12 oz cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella balls, halved
- In a medium bowl, whish together vinegars, olive oil, salt & pepper.
- Slice basil leaves into thin strips; whish into oil mixture.
- Add tomatoes & Mozzarella to bowl, mix until well coated. Chill if desired, or serve immediately.
PIN FOR LATER
Love what you see?
Check out our 28 Day Metabolism Reset program! Our easy to follow program has helped thousands of women lose weight and feel great, without feeling hungry all the time. Now is your chance to get all the tools you need to succeed (even when your life feels crazy)!