Love garlic bread but not the carbs? You’ll love this buttery keto garlic bread – with a buttery garlic topping. Perfect for a bbq and the family to share without ruining your keto diet.
At only 2g net carbs for each buttery garlic slice – it’s perfect for garlic bread lovers, without ruining your daily goals!
Discover how adding cream cheese to your garlic bread recipe is the secret trick to soft AND crunchy garlic bread.
Are you ready to create the ultimate 12-month blueprint for reaching your health & weight loss goals this coming year?
Our free on-demand video training will walk you through how to make 2024 THE year you set health goals…and keep them.
Is garlic bread keto?
There is nothing quite like buttery garlic bread in the summer…Hanging out with your family and friends, gathered at a fun BBQ full of delicious food…but truth be told, you want and need a healthy option.
Because as much as you love the garlic bread and all the high-carb side dishes generally on offer, you also hate the bloating stuffed feeling afterward.
The good news? This Buttery Keto Garlic Bread is worth it. Hands down, 100%. It’s soft, moist, full of flavour and gives you that delicious taste that you love and adore. With this simple Keto recipe, you can literally have your bread and enjoy it just like everyone else.
This low-carb garlic bread is made using a few simple low-carb flours and is quick and easy to make.
And when you add in the garlic on top with butter…you’ve created a mouth-watering recipe that will have you coming back for more (and it’s more than likely, even your family and friends who aren’t on the keto diet will be lining up, too!)
Does this Keto bread have any added sugars? Any gluten?
Zero. Zip. Nada. There are no sugars at all in this delicious homemade bread. In fact, not only is it sugar-free, but it’s also keto-friendly, low-carb, gluten-free, and delicious!
Now that your taste buds are craving this recipe, let’s get down to it! Enjoy making your own buttery Keto Garlic Bread and have fun enjoying every single bite, guilt-free.
What to serve garlic bread with
There are so many recipes that are perfect to serve garlic bread with! Any type of keto food that you are craving would pair well. Meats from the grill, bunless hamburgers, hearty slow cooker recipes, or even just a nice keto soup to be able to dip the garlic bread in.
That’s one of the best parts of this keto bread. It literally is versatile enough that it can be paired up with many, many options!
Easy keto barbecue recipes
Are you ready for your summer keto barbecue? These are great keto recipes to take to your next family or neighbourhood barbecue.
Top tip: always offer to bring a sugar-free low-carb dessert so you can control the largest sugar item on the menu. My go-to recipe is raspberry swirl cheesecake. It’s a real crowd-pleaser.
- Keto chicken drumsticks 4-ways
- Bacon, broccoli and cauliflower creamy salad
- Tandoori chicken bites
- Mexican coleslaw with lime dressing
- ABC bunless burger
- Low-carb Mexican chicken burgers
Buttery Keto Garlic Bread Recipe
- Silicone baking sheets
- Baking sheets – non stick
Buttery Keto Garlic Bread
- 200 g cream cheese full fat
- 2 cloves garlic minced crushed
- 6 eggs – medium medium
- 140 g almond meal/flour
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 3 tbsp psyllium husk
- 1 tsp salt
Buttery Garlic Glaze
- 50 g butter melted
- 1 clove garlic minced crushed
Buttery Keto Garlic Bread
- Soften the cream cheese by bringing to room temperature (or popping in the microwave for 15 seconds). Using an electric whisk/beater, add the crushed garlic cloves, and the eggs one by one to the soft cream cheese. Blend until smooth and lump free.
- Add all the dry ingredients for the keto garlic bread and fold gently until you get a smooth dough.
- Line a baking sheet/tray with baking parchment. Form the dough into a loaf shape on the baking parchment and cit slices halfway through the dough. This makes the dough cook evenly.
Buttery Garlic Glaze
- Mix the buttery garlic glaze, simply mix the melted butter and crushed garlic together. Brush 1/4 of it over the top of the unbaked bread before baking. Reserve the rest for serving.
- Bake at 180C/350F for 20 minutes, or until golden on top and cooked in the centre.
- Cut the garlic bread slices all the way through, and brush the remainder garlic glaze into each slice.
More keto bread recipes
Get our FREE guide to finally fix your metabolism!
Losing weight & getting healthy is never easy, but lately you might feel like it’s suddenly become impossible.
Our Flip the Switch guide will help you clearly understand what’s been going on, as well as exactly what you can do to get your metabolism working again so that you can look and feel your best—it’s easier and more simple than you think!