Chicken salad is a staple lunch item that can be found on menus all over the country. Everyone seems to boast that theirs is the best. Our Low Carb Chicken Salad recipe is an easy classic, with a nice crunch from the celery, a little tang from the pickle relish and a tasty bite from the chopped red onions.
Our Classic Chicken Salad is protein packed and can be served alone, on our Magic Protein Bread or on some fresh, crisp lettuce leaves.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped or shredded
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon dill pickle relish
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper (more or less to taste)
- ⅓ cup stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons red onion, finely chopped
STEP 1: In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, whisk brown mustard, relish, salt, & pepper until well blended.
Ready to lose weight and get healthy for life without dieting, drugs or making yourself miserable?
Our free on demand video training will help you understand why it’s been so hard and what do to about it.
STEP 2: Add chicken, celery & red onion to mayonnaise mixture and mix until chicken is evenly coated.
STEP 3: Serve alone or on Magic Protein Bread toast.
Classic Chicken Salad
- 2 cups cooked chicken chopped or shredded
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp brown mustard
- 1 tsp dill pickle relish
- ½ tsp season salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper more or less to taste
- ⅓ cup celery stalk thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp red onion finely chopped
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, whisk brown mustard, relish, salt, & pepper until well blended.
- Add chicken, celery & red onion to mayonnaise mixture and mix until chicken is evenly coated.
- Serve alone or on Magic Protein Bread toast.
PIN FOR LATER
Get our FREE guide to finally fix your metabolism!
Losing weight & getting healthy is never easy, but lately you might feel like it’s suddenly become impossible.
Our Flip the Switch guide will help you clearly understand what’s been going on, as well as exactly what you can do to get your metabolism working again so that you can look and feel your best—it’s easier and more simple than you think!