Quick & Easy Deli Meat Low-Carb Roll-Ups
We’re all about making lunchtime as quick and easy as possible, and these 3-ingredient, keto-friendly deli meat low-carb roll-ups are about as quick & easy as it comes! They’re perfect for fast, low-carb snacks at home, or to pack in a lunch to go. They also make a great low-carb appetizer to share at a party (especially if you’re short on time!)
Luch can be fun, tasty, and take no time at all. That’s the beauty of these low-carb roll-ups. Slice them up and you have Wisconsin sushi! Talk about fun!
Low-Carb Roll-Ups Tips
There are a few things to remember when making these roll-ups.
- Look at the ingredients in the deli meat. Some types (like honey ham) contain sugar.
- Soften the cream cheese first. Do this by letting it sit at room temperature for an hour or so. This will make it easier to spread.
- Do not use sweetened pickles. Any type of dill pickles is fine.
- Make them ahead and store them in the refrigerator for about a day or two.
- ¼ pound sliced deli meat (your choice of turkey, chicken, ham, or roast beef)
- ¼ c. cream cheese
- 2 dill pickles, quartered lengthwise
STEP 1: Spread each slice of meat with cream cheese.
STEP 2: Place quartered pickle over cream cheese.
STEP 3: Roll up & enjoy!
- ¼ pound sliced deli meat your choice of turkey, chicken, ham, or roast beef
- ¼ cup cream cheese
- 2 whole dill pickles quartered lengthwise
- Spread each slice of meat with cream cheese. Place quartered pickle over cream cheese.
- Roll up & enjoy!
Love what you see?
Check out our 28 Day Metabolism Reset program! Our easy to follow program has helped thousands of women lose weight and feel great, without feeling hungry all the time. Now is your chance to get all the tools you need to succeed (even when your life feels crazy)!
Simple and satisfying!