Eating low carb isn’t about denying your cravings; it’s about fueling your body with food that will nourish it. So, when you’re craving pizza, make a delicious chicken crust pizza.
This is a very filling recipe so you won’t really need to eat much with it, but a simple Greek salad tastes delicious on the side.
Chicken Crust Pizza Tips
This is a really easy and straightforward recipe, but there are still a few tips that will help you succeed the first time.
- Drain the chicken really well. Press down on the chicken and squeeze out any extra moisture that you can. For a crispy crust, the chicken needs be drained as well as possible.
- Make extra pizza crusts and freeze them. Then you will always have extra crusts ready for you when you want to make pizza.
- If you deviate from the recipe, recalculate your macros. Use an app like Lose It to input the new recipe, and it will calculate the carbs for you.
- Always read ingredient labels. If you buy alfredo or red sauce from the store, make sure you only buy the kinds without any added sugar.
There are two parts to this recipe—the crust and the toppings.
Ready to lose weight and get healthy for life without dieting, drugs or making yourself miserable?
Our free on demand video training will help you understand why it’s been so hard and what do to about it.
Low-Carb Chicken Crust
- 2 10 oz. cans chicken breast, drained
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. shredded whole milk mozzarella cheese
- ½ c. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
White Florentine Pizza Topping
- 1 c. alfredo sauce (can also use red sauce, if preferred)
- 1 c. baby spinach
- ¼ c. red onion, chopped
- 1 plum tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- 6 oz. fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1-2 c. shredded mozzarella
STEP 1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Spread drained chicken breast on a parchment or silicone-lined baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes in order to remove excess moisture. Remove from oven; increase oven temperature to 500ºF.
STEP 2. In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, eggs, 1 cup mozzarella cheese and ½ cup Parmesan cheese, then form into a ball of “dough.”
STEP 3. Place “dough” on a parchment-paper-lined baking sheet or pizza pan. Flatten the dough into a disk, then cover with an additional sheet of parchment paper and use a rolling pin to roll out the crust to ¼” thickness.
STEP 4. Bake crust at 500ºF for 9-11 minutes. Remove crust from oven.
STEP 5. Spread alfredo sauce over the crust, then add additional toppings to the pizza. Bake for additional 8-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
STEP 6. Remove pizza from the oven and let it cool for 5-7 minutes before serving.
White Florentine Chicken Crust Pizza
- Parchment Paper
- Baking Sheet
- Large Mixing Bowl
- 20 oz. Canned Chicken Breast 2 10-ounce cans, drained
- 2 Eggs
- 1 c. Shredded Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ c. Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp. Italian Seasoning
White Florentine Topping
- 1 c. Alfredo Sauce
- 1 c. Baby Spinach
- ¼ c. Red Onion chopped
- 1 Plum Tomato thinly sliced
- 4 oz. Goat Cheese crumbled
- 6 oz. Fresh Mozzarella sliced
- 1-2 c. Shredded Mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spread drained chicken breast on parchment or silicone-lined baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes in order to remove excess moisture. Remove from oven; increase oven temperature to 500ºF.
- In large mixing bowl, combine chicken, eggs, 1 cup mozzarella cheese and ½ cup Parmesan cheese, then form into a ball of “dough”.
- Place “dough” on a parchment-paper-lined baking sheet or pizza pan. Flatten dough into disk, then cover with additional sheet of parchment paper and use a rolling pin to roll out crust to ¼” thickness.
- Bake crust at 500ºF for 9-11 minutes. Remove crust from oven.
- Spread alfredo sauce over crust, then add additional toppings to pizza. Bake for additional 8-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove pizza from the oven and let cool for 5-7 minutes before serving.
PIN FOR LATER
Get our FREE guide to finally fix your metabolism!
Losing weight & getting healthy is never easy, but lately you might feel like it’s suddenly become impossible.
Our Flip the Switch guide will help you clearly understand what’s been going on, as well as exactly what you can do to get your metabolism working again so that you can look and feel your best—it’s easier and more simple than you think!