Super crunchy keto cheese crackers are made from mozzarella dough and are only 1g net carbs!
Cheesy keto crackers are the perfect crunchy snack and only require 4 simple ingredients.
Are crackers keto?
A serving of 100 grams of your regular crackers would amount to about 61g net carbs, we knew it was something that would be missed.
Are you ready to create the ultimate 12-month blueprint for reaching your health & weight loss goals this coming year?
Our free on-demand video training will walk you through how to make 2024 THE year you set health goals…and keep them.
But with mozzarella dough a.k.a. Fat Head dough, it’s possible to make low-carb crackers! Since the dough is made of mozzarella, cream cheese, egg, and almond or coconut flour, all low-carb ingredients.
If you are an absolute beginner, you may want to see the supreme guide to making fat head dough even without a microwave. Can be made with almond flour or coconut flour EVEN WITHOUT a microwave PLUS 16 keto recipes to use it.
Make your own Keto Fat Head Crackers
When you think of snacks, crisps and crackers come to mind. On a low-carb way of eating, especially if it’s your first go at it, the task of finding a good substitute in stores can be a bit daunting.
Luckily for us, Fat Head dough exists and is here to stay! This dough is insanely adaptable and creates particularly cheesy dishes.
With this, you can have crackers for you and your family in no time! Serve them in a bowl when friends are over or pack some for your children’s snack packs. You can even pair them up with a favourite low-carb dip!
- Cheese – Brie, camembert, blue cheese, or sliced cheddar cheese
- Avocado salsa
- Sour cream
- Garlic pate
More mozzarella dough recipes
And if these aren’t amazing enough, why not try some of these other Fat Head (mozzarella dough) recipes:
Keto Cheese Crackers Recipe (mozzarella dough)
- Silicone baking sheets
- Baking sheets – non stick
- 170 g shredded/grated cheese mozzarella
- 85 g almond meal/flour *see recipe notes below
- 2 tbsp cream cheese full fat
- pinch salt to taste
- 1 eggs – medium medium
- Place all the ingredients apart from the egg, in a microwaveable bowl. Stir gently to mix together. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Stir then microwave on HIGH for a further 30 seconds.
- Add the egg then mix gently to make a cheesy mozzarella dough.
- Place the mozzarella dough between 2 pieces of baking parchment/paper and roll out (see photos here). Remove the top baking paper/parchment. Use a cookie cutter or a glass tumbler, and cut circle cracker shapes. Place each cracker on a lined baking tray/sheet pan.
- Bake at 220C/425F for 5 minutes on one side, then turn each one over, and cook for a further 5 minutes, or until golden brown. Keep a close eye on the keto crackers, they can burn easily.
- Optional: Mix 2 tbsp melted butter, 1 tsp parsley and 1 tsp garlic. Brush over the top of the keto cheese crackers.
Get our FREE guide to finally fix your metabolism!
Losing weight & getting healthy is never easy, but lately you might feel like it’s suddenly become impossible.
Our Flip the Switch guide will help you clearly understand what’s been going on, as well as exactly what you can do to get your metabolism working again so that you can look and feel your best—it’s easier and more simple than you think!