Do you crave sandwiches? Or maybe you’ve gotten in the habit of eating salads for lunch because it’s fast and easy (and low carb), and now you just need something different. Whatever your reason, this turkey bacon club wrap is just what you need. It’s super easy to customize and gives you the kind of energy that lasts.
Why You’ll Love It
- Perfect lunch for one person
- Easy to make last minute
- High protein (51 grams!)
- Easy to customize with different meats or cheeses
Though this recipe is pretty straightforward, some of us like to be super adventurous with our food, so if you’re a foodie and want to add some flair to your lunch routine, keep reading for some ideas on how to spice it up a little!
Turkey Bacon Club Tips & FAQs
Here are some questions people often ask about how to make or modify this easy keto-friendly lunch.
Are you ready to create the ultimate 12-month blueprint for reaching your health & weight loss goals this coming year?
Our free on-demand video training will walk you through how to make 2024 THE year you set health goals…and keep them.
Can you make it a salad?
Yes! Whether you don’t want to eat with your hands, or you want to use spinach instead of iceberg lettuce leaves, all of these ingredients taste delicious as a chopped salad. Just mix them together and dig in!
Is lunchmeat keto friendly?
Yes, most types of lunch meat are low carb. Always read the ingredient labels before you eat them, though. Some companies glaze the lunchmeat with sugar or add other ingredients/additives.
Only buy or use lunch meat that has zero grams of carbs. It should basically be cooked and sliced meat and nothing else.
How do you make it taste spicier?
This wrap is made with a combination of mayo and mustard. If you want it to taste spicier, we suggest using spicy brown mustard, sriracha or even adding a little hot sauce on top!
Be sure to grab these items from the store before you make this recipe, and if you’re looking for substitutions, we share some ideas!
- Lettuce: Iceberg lettuce is strong enough to hold all the ingredients, but you can use any type of large lettuce that you like.
- Turkey Breast: To make it easier to eat, get the thinly sliced variety.
- Sliced Cheese: We used cheddar cheese, but some pepper jack or even provolone would taste incredible.
- Mayonnaise: You only need a little bit to make your own homemade dressing.
- Mustard: Plain or spicy mustard will taste amazing on the wrap.
- Bacon: Make sure it is unsweetened bacon, without any hidden sugars.
- Avocado: For the best flavor, use a fresh and ripe avocado.
- Plum Tomato: Even though tomatoes are known to be high in carbs, you are only using ½ of a plum tomato. You could leave it out if you want to minimize your carb intake further.
How To Make Turkey Bacon Club Wraps
If you’re more visual, we have some photos of each step below so you can see how we made it, but all the exact steps are in the printable recipe card at the bottom of this post if you prefer to just print!
Step 1. Place a large square of parchment paper on the counter or cutting board; fold almost in half diagonally to a sort-of triangle.
Step 2. Lay lettuce leaves on parchment paper, then layer with turkey and cheese.
Step 3. Spread mayonnaise and mustard over cheese, then layer bacon, avocado and tomato over the top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Step 4. Roll up ingredients, using parchment paper to keep wrap together and give you a convenient way to hold wrap while eating.
It’s best to store all of your ingredients separately and just arrange your lettuce wraps right before you eat them.
🌟 If you make this recipe and LOVE it, please leave a 5-star review below! 🌟
Turkey Bacon Club Wrap
- Parchment Paper
- 4 large Iceberg Lettuce Leaves
- 4 oz. Deli-Sliced Turkey Breast
- 2 oz. Sliced Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 4 slices Cooked Bacon
- ½ small Avocado sliced
- ½ Plum Tomato sliced
- Place large square of parchment paper on counter or cutting board; fold almost in half diagonally to a sort-of triangle.
- Lay lettuce leaves on parchment paper, then layer with turkey and cheese.
- Spread mayonnaise and mustard over cheese, then layer bacon, avocado and tomato over top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll up ingredients, using parchment paper to keep wrap together and give you a convenient way to hold wrap while eating.
PIN FOR LATER
Get our FREE guide to finally fix your metabolism!
Losing weight & getting healthy is never easy, but lately you might feel like it’s suddenly become impossible.
Our Flip the Switch guide will help you clearly understand what’s been going on, as well as exactly what you can do to get your metabolism working again so that you can look and feel your best—it’s easier and more simple than you think!