Turkey Bacon Club Wrap
This is the easiest low-carb lunch you’ll ever make! The turkey bacon club wrap is a high-protein recipe that will power you through your day and keep you full longer.
Do you crave sandwiches? Or maybe you’ve gotten in the habit of eating salads for lunch because it’s fast and easy (and low-carb) and now you just need something different. Whatever your reason, this turkey bacon club wrap is just what you need. It’s super easy to customize and gives you the kind of energy that lasts.
Why You’ll Love It
- Perfect lunch for one person
- Easy to make last-minute
- High-Protein (51 grams!)
- Easy to customize with different meat or cheese
Though this recipe is pretty straightforward, some of us like to be super adventurous with our food, so if you’re a foodie and want to add some flair to your lunch routine, keep reading for some ideas on how to spice it up a little!
Turkey Bacon Club Tips & FAQs
Here are some questions people often ask about how to make or modify this easy keto-friendly lunch.
Can you make it a salad?
Yes! Whether you don’t want to eat with your hands or you want to use spinach instead of iceberg lettuce leaves, all of these ingredients taste delicious as a chopped salad. Just mix them together and dig in!
Is lunchmeat keto-friendly?
Yes, most types of lunch meat are low-carb. Always read the ingredient labels before you eat them, though. Some companies glaze the lunchmeat with sugar or add other ingredients/additives.
Only buy or use lunch meat that has zero grams of carbs. It should basically be cooked and sliced meat and nothing else.
How do you make it taste spicier?
This wrap is made with a combination of mayo and mustard. If you want it to taste spicier, we suggest using spicy brown mustard, sriracha or even adding a little hot sauce on top!
Be sure to grab these items from the store before you make this recipe, and if you’re looking for substitutions we share some ideas!
- Lettuce: Iceberg lettuce is strong enough to hold all the ingredients, but you can use any type of large lettuce that you like.
- Turkey Breast: To make it easier to eat, get the thinly-sliced variety.
- Sliced Cheese: We used cheddar cheese, but some pepper jack or even provolone would taste incredible.
- Mayonnaise: You only need a little bit to make your own homemade dressing.
- Mustard: Plain or spicy mustard will taste amazing on the wrap.
- Bacon: Make sure it is unsweetened bacon, without any hidden sugars.
- Avocado: For the best flavor, use a fresh and ripe avocado.
- Plum Tomato: Even though tomatoes are known to be high in carbs, you are only using 1/2 of a plum tomato. You could leave it out if you want to minimize your carb intake further.
How To Make Turkey Bacon Club Wraps
If you’re more visual, we have some photos of each step below so you can see how we made it, but all the exact steps are in the printable recipe card at the bottom of this post if you prefer to just print!
Step 1. Place a large square of parchment paper on the counter or cutting board; fold almost in half diagonally to a sort-of triangle.
Step 2. Lay lettuce leaves on parchment paper, then layer with turkey & cheese.
Step 3. Spread mayonnaise & mustard over cheese, then layer bacon, avocado, & tomato over the top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Step 4. Roll up ingredients, using parchment paper to keep wrap together & give you a convenient way to hold wrap while eating.
It’s best to store all of your ingredients separately and just arrange your lettuce wraps right before you eat them.
Want more easy low-carb lunch ideas? Try making a comforting bowl of clam chowder or bake a crispy chicken crust pizza—lunch doesn’t have to be boring!
🌟 If you make this recipe and LOVE it, please leave a 5-star review below! 🌟
Turkey Bacon Club Wrap
- Parchment Paper
- 4 large Iceberg Lettuce Leaves
- 4 ounces Deli-Sliced Turkey Breast
- 2 ounces Sliced Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 4 slices Cooked Bacon
- 1/2 small Avocado sliced
- 1/2 Plum Tomato sliced
- Place large square of parchment paper on counter or cutting board; fold almost in half diagonally to a sort-of triangle.
- Lay lettuce leaves on parchment paper, then layer with turkey & cheese.
- Spread mayonnaise and mustard over cheese, then layer bacon, avocado, & tomato over top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll up ingredients, using parchment paper to keep wrap together & give you a convenient way to hold wrap while eating.
PIN FOR LATER
Love what you see?
Check out our 28 Day Metabolism Reset program! Our easy to follow program has helped thousands of women lose weight and feel great, without feeling hungry all the time. Now is your chance to get all the tools you need to succeed (even when your life feels crazy)!