There are just three ingredients in these sweet, chocolatey strawberries! And depending on where you are on your weight loss journey, these will either help you control your sweet cravings or give you a dessert you can enjoy.
If you make this recipe and love it, please rate it 5 stars in the recipe card. 🌟
Why You’ll Love It
Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Tips
Even though these tasty strawberries have just three ingredients, here are some tips that will help you make perfect strawberries every single time.
Are you ready to create the ultimate 12-month blueprint for reaching your health & weight loss goals this coming year?
Our free on-demand video training will walk you through how to make 2024 THE year you set health goals…and keep them.
Use Large Strawberries
Go through your basket of strawberries and pick out the largest ones. If strawberries aren’t in season, this might be kinda tough. Just pick out the biggest ones. They will be easier to cover in chocolate (and a lot more fun to eat).
Use Parchment Paper
Use A Piping Bag to Add Decorations
Here’s what you’ll need from the store before you make this recipe. Read through the list of ingredients below. We will also share any swaps/substitutions you can make.
- Chocolate Chips: We love Lily’s brand chocolate chips because they are sweetened with erythritol.
- MCT Oil: You’ll use this to help melt the chocolate chips. Plus it adds some healthy fats to the strawberries.
- Strawberries: Use the freshest and largest strawberries you can find.
How To Make Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
All the exact steps are in the printable recipe card at the bottom of this post. First, we have some photos of each step in this recipe so you can see how we made it. This is for you, visual learners. Here’s what the recipe looks like when you make it.
Step 2. Continue to melt at 50% in 15-second increments stirring after every time until the chocolate chips are melted. (Do not overcook or the chocolate will seize up.)
Step 3. Add 1 tablespoon of MCT oil and mix well.
Step 5. Refrigerate until the chocolate has hardened.
Keep the chocolate-covered strawberries in the refrigerator in a sealed container for up to three days.
🌟 If you make this recipe and LOVE it, please leave a 5-star review below! 🌟
- Microwavable Glass Bowl
- Parchment Paper
- ⅔ c. Lily's Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp. MCT Oil
- 10 Strawberries
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave at 50% power for 30 seconds then stir.
- Continue to melt at 50% in 15-second increments stirring after every time until the chocolate chips are melted. (Do not overcook or the chocolate will seize up.)
- Add 1 tablespoon of MCT oil and mix well.
- Dip each strawberry in the chocolate and place on a parchment paper-covered baking sheet.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate has hardened.
If you’re crazy about chocolate, here are some more low-carb chocolate recipes that we love! How about a no-bake chocolate cheesecake? And you simply must try the chocolate peanut butter snack bites and the keto peppermint bark, too.
PIN FOR LATER
Get our FREE guide to finally fix your metabolism!
Losing weight & getting healthy is never easy, but lately you might feel like it’s suddenly become impossible.
Our Flip the Switch guide will help you clearly understand what’s been going on, as well as exactly what you can do to get your metabolism working again so that you can look and feel your best—it’s easier and more simple than you think!