Delicious and creamy sugar-free walnut and brandy truffles only need 5 simple ingredients and are only 0.8g net carbs.
They are perfect for an after dinner treat and can be frozen for a quick frozen keto dessert.
Creamy sugar-free truffles
When I made my original chocolate mint truffles, I asked what other flavour would you like me to develop. Loud and clear the two winners were brandy or walnuts, so I thought why not combine the two? So here are my sugar-free walnut and brandy truffles.
I developed these simple sugar-free walnut and brandy truffles which are even lower in carbs than the original recipe. These are intended for adults only as they contain alcohol. If you would like these to be alcohol-free you can omit the brandy entirely or use alcohol-free brandy essence.
Are you ready to create the ultimate 12-month blueprint for reaching your health & weight loss goals this coming year?
Our free on-demand video training will walk you through how to make 2024 THE year you set health goals…and keep them.
You only need 5 simple ingredients.
All quantities, ingredients, and instructions are in the recipe card below.
- cream cheese – choose the full-fat variety, not lite or spreadable
- butter – melted
- cocoa powder – unsweetened
- walnut pieces
- granulated sweetener of choice – such as erythritol powder, stevia, allulose, xylitol, powdered sweetener, or monk fruit sweetener
- brandy – optional
Sugar-free walnut and brandy chocolate truffles can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days and in the freezer for u to 3 months.
They are a delicious and creamy quick keto frozen dessert and perfect for portion control.
Sugar Free Walnut And Brandy Truffles Recipe
- 250 g cream cheese not spreadable
- 110 g butter melted
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder (unsweetened) unsweetened
- 1/4 cup walnut halves/pieces
- 3 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice or more, to your taste
- 2 tbsp brandy *see notes
- Warm the cream cheese block to room temperature or in the microwave for 15 seconds, until it is soft enough to work with.
- Add the melted butter and mix through with a fork to ensure it is lump free and smooth.
- Add the cocoa powder, sweetener and brandy. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Gently stir through the tiny walnut pieces and refrigerate until firm enough to roll into balls.
- Roll a heaped teaspoon at a time and place each truffle on a plate. Place the plate into the fridge again for an hour or two for the truffles to really set firmly.
- Roll in cocoa powder if you like, or crushed walnuts, pistachios, pecans etc.
Get our FREE guide to finally fix your metabolism!
Losing weight & getting healthy is never easy, but lately you might feel like it’s suddenly become impossible.
Our Flip the Switch guide will help you clearly understand what’s been going on, as well as exactly what you can do to get your metabolism working again so that you can look and feel your best—it’s easier and more simple than you think!