Ready To Get Healthy in 2023? Join The New Year, New You Challenge!
Raise your hand if you’re a sucker for new beginnings!
Yep, us too!
And while here at Thinlicious we believe that losing weight and getting healthy is an ongoing journey, there’s also nothing we love better than a fresh start and a clean slate—that moment where you say, “The past is gone. I’m starting over.”
For a lot of people—including us—one of those moments usually comes on January 1st. After all, it makes sense, right? The busy holiday season is over, and you finally have a little time to start thinking about those goals you’d like to strive for in the coming year.
And if this is the year that you want to focus on finding more energy, improving your health and shedding extra pounds, then BUCKLE UP, because we’ve got something AMAZING planned for January that will take you through every. single. step.
Our New Year, New You Challenge, which will kick off on Monday, January 2nd, is a fun and interactive 4-Week challenge designed to help you kick-start your metabolism, shed pounds, transform your mindset and set yourself up for achieving all your major health and weight loss goals in 2023.
Here’s everything you need to know:
- First off, the New Year, New You challenge starts on Monday, January 2nd (the day after New Year’s Day) and will go for four weeks, through Monday, January 30th.
- To participate, you’ll need to enroll in the 28 Day New Year, New You Challenge, which you can do HERE.
- The cost is just $47 for the basic package, which includes our 28 Day Metabolism Reset + a few additional goodies, created especially for the New Year, New You Challenge. (Given that the 28 Day Metabolism Reset normally sells for $77 all by itself, this is an AWESOME deal!)
- If you’re the kind of person who prefers a more hands-on approach, we recommend upgrading to our VIP package for just $50 more. The VIP package includes weekly group coaching and accountability sessions along with several really stellar additional bonuses. It’s 100% worth the upgrade price!
- While the challenge doesn’t start until January 2nd, you’ll definitely want to get signed up ahead of time. This will give you time to finish the prep work in advance to hit the ground running on Day 1.
- As an additional bonus, when you join the New Year, New You Challenge, you’ll also get a fantastic voucher to use later! If you get the basic challenge level, you’ll receive a $50 voucher to use for the full Thin Adapted System. If you get the VIP access challenge, then you’ll receive a $100 voucher that you can apply to your enrollment in the Thin Adapted System. Either voucher will save you money when the doors open again at the end of January!
Suffice it to say, the New Year, New You Challenge is going to be our most EPIC challenge so far, and I can tell you right now this is an event you will NOT want to miss.
January really is the BEST time to set intentional goals. With the new year comes a whole new opportunity to eat the way that energizes you, rev up your metabolism and shed those excess pounds—all with the support of an INCREDIBLE community (not to mention daily videos to help keep you motivated and on track!).
Since first launching Thinlicious™ on June 1st, we’ve had more than 5,000 women complete the 28 Day Reset, and their results have been nothing short of remarkable. On average, we’re seeing participants lose between 7 to 15 pounds—all with zero deprivation! During our Fall Challenge, the results were even MORE impressive, and our goal is to make THIS challenge even better!
Our program works because it’s not a diet—it’s a whole new way of eating that fixes the underlying physiological and metabolic issues that lead to weight gain in the first place.
A few frequently asked questions….
That said, we know there are always a few people who need to know allllllll the nitty- gritty details before taking the leap. We get it! And if that’s you too, keep reading for the answers to everything you want to know!
What exactly is the New Year, New You Challenge?
The Thinlicious™ 28 Day Metabolism Reset (28DMR) is our four-week beginner’s program designed to help you rev up your metabolism and successfully change the way your body burns fuel.
The New Year, New You Challenge will follow the four-week plan outlined in the 28DMR program—but add in daily live trainings and educational videos, along with additional support, camaraderie and accountability in our Thinlicious Facebook group. All this extra support will help you achieve even better results while connecting with an amazing community of like-minded women going after similar goals.
Basically, it’s like the 28 Day Metabolism Reset on steroids—a chance to not only rev up your metabolism, supercharge your energy and lose extra pounds but to do it in a totally supportive environment where you can’t help but stay motivated.
Can you explain more about the different phases of your program—specifically weight loss versus ongoing maintenance?
Our Thin Adapted System™ is designed to help you lose weight and reset your metabolism by changing how your body burns fuel. The entire program is broken down into four easy phases. For more information, check out “What is the Thin Adapted System?”
What is included with the New Year, New You Challenge?
The New Year, New You Challenge includes everything you need to successfully change the way your body burns fuel:
- Comprehensive overview of our program, how it works, why it works and how to make it fit your own busy lifestyle.
- Detailed step-by-step prep guide that will help you set yourself up for massive success ahead of time.
- Complete 4-Week Meal Plan, including more than 45 ridiculously delicious recipes, grocery shopping lists and weekly prep guides to make following the plan even easier.
- Video guides to help you understand the program, walk you through the system and to help you build a great foundation in our program (including a comprehensive, easy-to-understand breakdown of how the Thin Adapted System works).
- Wild Card Guide for total flexibility. Can’t always stick to the plan because, well, #life? No problem. Our Wild Card guidelines will make sure you always know what to eat, even when you’re on the go.
- Daily LIVE videos to help keep you motivated while you learn how to retrain your metabolism.
- A private Facebook group to connect with other challenge participants and cheer each other on.
- Lifetime access to materials so you can take the Reset as many times as you like, as often as you want!
- New Year, New You Welcome Guide to help you know what to expect during our 4-week challenge.
- BONUS $100 voucher to apply towards our full Thin Adapted System program the next time the doors are open.
The entire program is delivered digitally in our password-protected member’s area that you can access from anywhere.
What kind of recipes are included in your meal plan?
Our meal plan includes more than 45 delicious, easy-to-make recipes, including:
- Coconut Lime Chicken
- Parmesan-Crusted Pork Chops
- Honey Dijon Chicken
- Meaty Lasagna
- Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Beef & Sausage Chili
- Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
And that’s literally just the beginning!
Not only that, all our recipes are designed to be easy and fast, with minimal time and effort required in the kitchen. Most come together in less than 30 minutes, and our optional (but highly recommended) weekend prep will help make your weekday meals even faster.
How do I know whether this program is right for me?
The New Year, New You Challange was specifically designed to help busy, high-achieving women over 40 discover a new way of eating that actually works for the way they live their lives. It’s easy to follow, infinitely flexible and completely satiating (because, let’s face it, you don’t have time to be hungry all the time!).
Our 4-Week Meal Plan is low carb/keto friendly and almost entirely gluten-free. While some of our recipes contain meat, fish, dairy and other items that may not fit your own dietary preferences, an endless number of substitutions are possible (and easy!).
How is Thinlicious different from Keto?
The Thinlicious way of eating and our Thin Adapted System is based on metabolic science and focuses on cutting out foods that will spike your blood sugar, such as refined carbohydrates and sugar.
This is a similar approach as seen in other low-carb or ketogenic diet plans, such as keto, Atkins or the South Beach diet, which means that most of our recipes can be considered keto friendly.
However, unlike “traditional” keto, which often focuses on eating as much fat as possible without regard to nutritional content, we encourage more protein, along with a variety of low-carbohydrate, fiber-rich vegetables and fruits.
Want to learn more? Check out “Thinlicious versus Keto” for a detailed explanation.
How long does it take to see results? Is there an average number of pounds lost?
Because this is a new program, we are still in the process of collecting data. However, since first launching in June, our customers have seen incredible results!
As with any weight loss program, results will vary and be largely impacted by several factors. That said, our participants have typically seen noticeable results within 2 weeks of starting the program and have lost anywhere from 7 to 15 pounds in the first 28 days.
Do I have to be on social media to participate in this program?
While we encourage everyone to follow @thinliciouslife and @ruthsoukup on Instagram to get daily tips and a behind-the-scenes look at the Thinlicious lifestyle in action, it is definitely not necessary to be on social media to participate in this program!
We encourage you to subscribe via email to get regular updates and take advantage of our resources and recipes available at Thinlicious.com.
Our New Year, New You Challenge does not require social media to participate, however we do encourage you to consider joining our Thinlicious community on Facebook for extra support and the daily live videos!
Will you have a community component for accountability?
Yes! Our goal is for our community to be one of the most amazing and powerful components of our Thinlicious brand! We encourage you to join our free Thinlicious Community on Facebook to get daily support and encouragement and important reminders on mindset, as well as ideas, inspiration, tips and recipes.
What do you need in advance in order to start?
Our New Year, New You Challenge includes a comprehensive prep guide with a list of recommended foods and supplies to get before you begin to make following our system as easy and painless as possible!
How soon do I need to sign up?
We recommend signing up as soon as possible, as there is some prep work you’ll want to do before the Challenge begins on January 2nd.
And so, just to recap, here’s everything you NEED to know:
- The challenge starts on Monday, January 2nd (the day after New Year’s Day) and will go for four weeks, through Monday, January 30th.
- To participate, you’ll need to enroll in the New Year, New You Challenge, which you can do HERE.
- The cost is just $47 for the basic package, which includes the 28 Day Metabolism Reset + a few additional goodies, created especially for the New Year, New You Challenge, or $97 for our VIP package, which includes weekly group coaching and accountability sessions along with several additional bonuses. (Hint—this is a great option if you’re the kind of person who prefers a more hands-on approach.)
- While the challenge doesn’t start until January 2nd, you’ll definitely want to get signed up ahead of time, as there is some recommended prep work.
- And that’s not all! As an additional bonus, when you join the New Year, New You Challenge, you’ll also get a $100 voucher that you can apply to your enrollment in our full program, the Thin Adapted System, when the doors open again at the end of January!
That means you literally have nothing to lose!
So go grab your spot in the challenge now, and we will see you there!
PIN FOR LATER
Love what you see?
Check out our 28 Day Metabolism Reset program! Our easy to follow program has helped thousands of women lose weight and feel great, without feeling hungry all the time. Now is your chance to get all the tools you need to succeed (even when your life feels crazy)!