The best low-carb no-bake berry cheesecake made without any baking and is gluten-free, low-carb, keto-friendly, and has no added sugar.
You can even make this keto cheesecake without a base and poured into teacups or ramekins with a few frozen berries so it can be ready in under an hour
This was one of the very first low-carb desserts I ever made and is popular with beginners who want something quick and easy. Low-carb no-bake blueberry cheesecake can be ready for your table tonight.
Top Tip – to make the low-carb no-bake blueberry cheesecake set even faster (in a cheesecake emergency) simply press some frozen berries into the cheesecake filling and it will set super fast in the fridge!
Are you ready to create the ultimate 12-month blueprint for reaching your health & weight loss goals this coming year?
Our free on-demand video training will walk you through how to make 2024 THE year you set health goals…and keep them.
Are blueberries keto?
There is no such thing as keto food, it depends on how much you eat and whether you are in nutritional ketosis.
Blueberries are a low-carb fruit when compared to pineapple, bananas, and mango. But always monitor your portion sizes and have good portion control.
Read more: To make informed choices with your fruit, see the full carbs in fruit charts.
Which sweetener to use?
I prefer not to rely on the sweeteners that come in sugar-free jelly/jello, so I use gelatine, sweeteners I can trust, and flavoring. At least this way I know exactly what goes into my low-carb and keto baking.
The most common sugar-free sweeteners that are used in the low-carb diet or keto diet are erythritol, allulose, stevia, xylitol, and monk fruit sweetener.
Can I use sugar-free jelly/jello?
If you are an absolute beginner, and just want a super easy version, you can use 2 sugar-free jello boxes. See recipe notes for more details.
I tend to only use boxed sugar-free jelly/jello as a last resort and prefer to use my own sweetener and gelatine, but for those starting out, this is a lifesaver to help you get off sugar and feel full again with the cream cheese.
Which keto cream cheese is best?
You must always use full-fat cream cheese in a keto cheesecake otherwise the low-carb cheesecake filling will not set properly and will remain jiggly and difficult to slice and serve.
More no-bake keto cheesecake recipes
TOP RECIPE: If you want to do the quick and easy cheat version, why not make my no-bake lime cheesecake? It’s a brilliant recipe for absolute beginners.
- No-bake ginger and lime cheesecake
- No-bake lime cheesecake (cheat’s version)
- No-bake lemon cheesecake
- No-bake peppermint cheesecake
Low-Carb No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Mixing bowls
- Stick Blender
- Food processor
- 55 g butter melted
- 2 tsp granulated sweetener of choice or more, to your taste
- 25 g desiccated/shredded coconut unsweetened
- 100 g almond meal/flour
- 12 g powdered gelatine see recipe notes
- 500 ml boiling water
- 2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice or more to taste
- 2 tsp berry essence
- 500 g cream cheese full fat, not spreadable
- 100 g blueberries fresh or frozen frozen or fresh
- Mix the melted butter and sweetener together.
- Add the almonds and coconut, then press into a greased, lined flan dish. Refrigerate whilst making the topping.
- Dissolve the gelatine (or jello boxes) in 500ml / 2 cups boiling water.
- Add the cream cheese, sweetener and flavouring. Mix slowly to begin melting the cream cheese then use a stick blender with the blade attachment to get it really smooth.
- Using the blade attachment on your stick blender, puree the fresh/frozen blueberries until smooth.
- Fold the blueberries into the cheesecake mixture and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Pour onto the prepared base, then refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Add fresh berries and melted chocolate (optional) to garnish.
Even more low-carb cheesecake recipes you may like:
Get our FREE guide to finally fix your metabolism!
Losing weight & getting healthy is never easy, but lately you might feel like it’s suddenly become impossible.
Our Flip the Switch guide will help you clearly understand what’s been going on, as well as exactly what you can do to get your metabolism working again so that you can look and feel your best—it’s easier and more simple than you think!